Anonymous source leaks new novel, That Girl Started Her Own Country, Sixth in the Series of Sequels to the Count of Monte Cristo, by the Holy Ghost Writer, to  select few journalists before it was actually scheduled to be published.  According to The Kimble Group, the purported dissimilar novel to Stieg Larsson's  Millennium-Trilogy has Larsson fans wondering if (and hoping) he actually faked  his own death. Read More.

Comments

06/24/2013 9:33pm

Fine way of telling, and pleasant article to obtain facts about my presentation focus, which i am going to present in institution of higher education.

06/30/2013 10:45pm

The series is really a thriller and I am a huge fan of the Holy Ghost Writer. The story is told in a professional yet realistic manner and that is what attracted me to the series by the HGW. Also the similarities to the Millennia series is striking.

I was looking for some topics that are enough popular and finally founded your blog, it has superb topics with great popularity

10/25/2013 8:32am

Just what exactly you will have pointed out in a few details a analyze, which is really amazing of your absolute crowd in all Web based subscribers, that will need not begin to see the tshirt on the net looks like junk. I need to try out the way you hobby special accounts, so that to do on most producers regarding it, it is especially surfacing or maybe interesting!

08/21/2013 1:18am

This is yet a mere worthy inform which I truly enjoyed lesson. It is nay ordinary that I possess the contingency to look something similar this.
A truly wonderful blog courier.

11/08/2013 1:44am

I would like to thank you for your nicely written post, its informative and your writing style encouraged me to read it till end

05/13/2014 11:57pm

A negligible allotment of the preys possess whereas returned to Mauritania, calm are helpless to recapture their Nationality writings or path their propertys. Differents are still stateless in Senegal moreover Mali.

Picture

HolyGhostWriter

Who is this Holy Ghost Writer? Is he a descendent of Alexandre Dumas? Read the Sultan of Monte Cristo and subsequent sequel for a $1,000 prize if you guess who it is before he/she reveals their identify. Send your guess to prize@sultanofmontecristo.com